Friday, August 31, 2007

Corporate Success

As we attend our business studies at CBM sometimes I wonder what this holds in store for us in the real world?

What is it going to be like to get a job and how are we going to cope? What is our boss going to be like and how will we interact with other people? Just random thoughts !! I also cannot help imagine my friend Sarmad. I mean, he's smart - smarter than I am at least; and he always seems to get his way around people. I'm pretty sure he will be a fast paced executive with one weakness to his credit - GIRLS!!! These days hes into this mysterious girl who he says hes in love with (thats a new one for him) but im sure that with the new season, he will be with a new girl. So how would he handle this in an office. Would he be as non-serious and crazy as he is now? Hira on the other hand is quite another person. More focused on what she wants in life. She will be head of finance or human resources in a multinational company such as Unilever getting a fat paycheck and doing cool stuff - having a job that most people can only dream about. Good ol' Hira..yeah thats her. Me, Im just going to be content with what I get.settle down with a nice girl and live an easy going life - for now....I guess its back to ma studies!!!!!!!!!

No comments: